spoke-n-heard

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

2nd Day of Boredom

November 7, 2006 was the second day of my fast from listening to the radio. Over these two days, the challenge has become quite easy. I have been so wrapped up with other activities and priorities that my mind has scarcely had time to think about music. This is not to say that I don't miss enjoying one of my favorite pastimes. I've just found it easier to endure as time goes by. Still, I await the outcome of this experiment in order to reveal the moral it.

The entertainment fast seems to be taking a toll on my classmates. Some were asked to eliminate television and others the radio just as I was. Many have given in to temptation. However, few have continued to go cold turkey. Let's just hope I can endure to the end. My curiosity is the major factor in why I have made it this far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home